Sunday, October 01, 2006

My Autograph collection Part1 (1998 -1999)


Stephen J. Cannell - Co-Creator of "the Rockford Files"

Jack Lemmon and James Garner ( My Fellow Americans )

1994 CBS Reunion movies cast photo 1

Very RARE - Noah Beery Jr. ( Joseph "Rocky" Rockford )

1995 CBS Reunion cast Autographs

Golf ball autographed by James Garner

James Garner as ' Nichols '

With the invention of Ebay and my new interest in Autograph collecting, 1998-1999 was to be two of the best years in my Rockford fanhood. The reason? Well, the tv Re-union movies were still being produced and were airing throughout the year, and the activity on the Yahoo Rockford site was very busy with fans. I had also completed " the Rockford Files Soundtrack" for myself, and again through Ebay, I was about to meet my first real link to James Garner himself. (more about that in future posts) Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home